Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: Soft Chinese data/equities added to the risk averse tone overnight,
further pressuring AUD across the board.
- AUDUSD holds toward the lower end of its $0.7003-28 range with downside focus
on a break of the key $0.70 level, which also holds option-related interest to
the value of A$1.48bn for today's NY cut. A break here is likely to accelerate
the move, opening the Jan 4 low at $0.6994, ahead of the 61.8% retracement of
$0.6741-0.7295 at $0.6953.
- AUDJPY dipped back under Y78.00 with month-to-date losses of 1.58%. Next
support is seen from the Feb 8 low at at Y77.44, a break opens the the
double-bottom support area at Y77.00/10.
- AUDNZD rests on the Mar 6 low at NZ$1.0359, a break brings the 61.8% fibo of
2019 range back into view at NZ$1.0321.
- AUDCAD continues to move away from the heavily congested C$0.9475/00 area as
highlighted in an MNI Analysis email yesterday (AUDCAD - Resistance Zone -
1334GMT). Rate touches pullback lows of C$0.9426 with support seen on approach
to C$0.9400. Below here opens the 50% fibo of C$0.9201-0.9580 at C$0.9391.