Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2915 High Dec 23
- RES 3: 1.2845/81 High Feb 4 / High Jan 28
- RES 2: 1.2763/42 High Jan 12 / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.2746 High Feb 17
- PRICE: 1.2705 @ 17:17 GMT Feb 26
- SUP 1: 1.2451 Low Feb 16, 2018 Low
- SUP 2: 1.2382 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 1.2270 Trendline Drawn From May 2015 Low
- SUP 4: 1.2251 2018 Low
USDCAD bounced well into the Friday close, erasing all mid-week weakness that saw prices hit new multi-year lows. The recent move lower is seen as a deep corrective pullback and narrows the gap with key support drawn from the May 2015 low, an uptrendline that crosses at 1.2270. Bears target this level for longer-term losses. To the upside, a break of 1.2881, Jan 28 high is required to reinstate bullish activity. 1.2763 is a firm resistance.