Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US SWAPS: Spread and fly activity has dominated in terms of the larger clips put
through, with swap rates lower, led by the belly, but back from lows. Spds vs.
Tsys are tighter from 4 years out. Latest spd levels: * 2Y +0.38/15.50 * 5Y
-0.13/7.88 * 10Y -0.17/2.63 * 30Y -0.25/-17.00
- Trades of note included:
- At 00:33GMT there appeared to be a 10Y-20Y-30Y Fly, paying the belly
- At 00:33GMT there appeared to be a USD51.5k DV01 10Y-30Y FLATTENER at 10.625bp
- At 00:45GMT there appeared to be a USD60mln payer of USD 4Y at 2.6103%
- At 00:47GMT there appeared to be a 3Y-4Y-5Y Fly, receiving the belly
- At 01:06GMT there appeared to be a USD210mln receiver of USD 2Y at 2.6813%
- At 01:21GMT there appeared to be a USD130mln payer of USD 2Y at 2.67113%
- At 01:25GMT there appeared to be a USD152.8k 10Y-20Y-30Y Fly, receiving the
- At 02:22GMT there appeared to be a USD93.2k 3Y-4Y-5Y Fly, receiving the belly
- At 03:17GMT there appeared to be a USD75mln payer of USD 2Y at 2.6825%
- At 05:28GMT there appeared to be a USD75mln receiver of USD 5Y at 2.6048%