Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FED: St Louis Fed President James Bullard appeared in a BBG TV interview and
offered little fresh in terms of MonPol, sticking to his dovish script.
- Bullard reiterated that, in his view, the Fed is already at its neutral rate.
- Bullard stated that it is appropriate for the Fed to hedge its views on rate
- He is also of the view that inflation would need to surprise to the upside to
justify further hikes.
- Bullard also highlighted the risks generated by the Italian political
situation & US trade tariffs.
- Bullard suggested that the yield curve could invert later in 2018/in 2019.