Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2103 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 downtrend
- RES 3: 1.2084 High May 1, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2032 High May 2, 2018
- RES 1: 1.2011 High Sep 1, 2020
- PRICE: 1.1868 @ 10:43 BST Sep 2
- SUP 1: 1.1819 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.1763 Low Aug 27
- SUP 3: 1.1754 Low Aug 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 1.1711 Low Aug 12 and a key support
The EURUSD trend remains bullish however, we do note a potential S/T threat to this outlook. The sell-off yesterday from the day high resulted in a close near session lows confirming a "shooting star" candle pattern. This is a bearish development and a potential warning to bulls. Further weakness would expose key support at 1.1754, Aug 21 low. Bulls need a break above yesterday's 1.2011 high to signal a resumption of the uptrend.