July 27, 2022 18:10 GMT
Here's the statement comparison vs June:
- The language "softens" a little on growth though points out robust job gains.
- Adds "food" as a contributor to elevated inflation in addition to energy.
- They call Russia's invasion of Ukraine an outright "war" rather than invasion.
- They deleted the sentence "In addition, COVID-related lockdowns in China are likely to exacerbate supply chain disruptions."
- No dissenters, as MNI expected.
- Administered rates all in line.
- Implementation note reflects the step-up in the balance sheet reduction pace in September.
- Otherwise, that's it - on to the press conference.