Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Futures trading steady to mixed, short end mildly higher vs. weaker long end -- holding narrow range on decent volumes (TYZ>275k) following the better than expected ADP private payrolls data (+749k vs. +649k est). Overnight flow included two-way in the short end, bank portfolio buying 10s, light two-way curve trade in intermediates to long end. Update
- 3M10Y +0.018, 54.802 (L: 53.312 / H: 55.457)
- 2Y10Y -0.1, 52.158 (L: 51.471 / H: 53.241)
- 2Y30Y +0.586, 129.376 (L: 128.273 / H: 130.543)
- 5Y30Y +0.981, 116.837 (L: 115.496 / H: 117.569)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y +0.12/32 110-15.625 (L: 110-15.12 / H: 110-15.75)
- Dec 5Y up 0.25/32 at 126-4.5 (L: 126-02.5 / H: 126-04.75)
- Dec 10Y steady at 139-25 (L: 139-20.5 / H: 139-25.5)
- Dec 30Y down 4/32 at 177-3 (L: 176-24 / H: 177-09)
- Dec Ultra 30Y down 18/32 at 223-8 (L: 222-18 / H: 223-17)