Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Futures hold steeper in early Sydney trade, with YM -1.5 and XM -3.5 at typing, as the cash curve plays catch up to the moves on SYCOM that were largely driven by fiscal matters in the U.S. and broader month-end flows. Still, XM sits off its SYCOM lows, after U.S. Tsys recovered from cheaps on Wednesday.
- EFPS are mostly tighter on the day.
- Bills sit unchanged to -2 through the reds.
- Lower tier data is evident on the local docket today.