Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3983/90 High Jul 30 / 61.8% of the Jun 1 - Jul 20 sell-off
- RES 3: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 2: 1.3913 High Sep 14 and the intraday bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.3759 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.3741 @ 17:08 BST Sep 23
- SUP 1: 1.3633/02 Triangle base drawn from Jul 20 low / Low Aug 20
- SUP 2: 1.3572 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
- SUP 4: 1.3462 50.0% retracement of the Sep '20 - Jun rally
GBPUSD rebounded following Thursday's BOE announcement. The gains leave a key support at 1.3602 unchallenged, Aug 20 low. Furthermore, it also means triangle support at 1.3633 remains intact despite being probed Wednesday and Thursday. The move higher opens resistance at 1.3759, the 20-day EMA. On the downside, a clear break of 1.3633-02 is required to reinstate bearish pressure.