Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Strong rebound for the Brazilian Real now in positive territory and inching towards the major support area just above 5.00 before the Copom meeting tomorrow.
- The DI curve is flatter with higher swap rates in the front end as markets anticipate the third 75 bps hike in a row and a hawkish message from the central bank tomorrow. Swap rate contracts expiring in Jan 2031, however, are 7 basis points lower reflecting the BRL gains.
- Our full preview for the BCB meeting can be found here: https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/10461/MNI%20Brazil%20Central%20Bank%20Preview%20-%20June%202021.pdf
- USDBRL down 0.45% at 5.04
- BRLMXN up 0.94% at 3.98
- Brazil DI Swaps:
- 1-yr +6 bps at 5.39%
- 2-yr +2 bps at 6.99%
- 5-yr -5 bps at 8.19%
- 10-yr -7 bps at 9.02%