Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2419 High Apr 27
- RES 3: 1.2351 High May 4 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 1.2245 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.2142/2203 High May 27 / High May 6
- PRICE: 1.2112 @ 17:13 BST Jun 10
- SUP 1: 1.2007 Low May 18
- SUP 2: 1.2000 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 1.1920 Low May 2015
- SUP 4: 1.1839 2.0% 10-dma envelope
USDCAD continues to trade in a range. The underlying trend however remains bearish although to resume the downleg, the pair needs to clear 1.2007, May 18 low. This would expose the psychological 1.2000 handle where a breach would also reinforce bearish conditions. For bulls, key short-term resistance has been defined at 1.2203, May 6 high. A break would instead signal a S/T base and the potential for a stronger corrective bounce.