Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes bid to start the week, last +0-04 at 139-06, with a focus on
simmering Sino-U.S. relations (despite the worst scenarios being averted in
President Trump's Friday press conference) and the deepening of the
protest/looting situation in the U.S. over the weekend.
- Contract up through Friday's highs, albeit a little back from the early peak,
after finishing the final session of May just off the late highs. Range remains
- 10s led on the curve for the bulk of Friday's session before the bid in 30s
accelerated into the bell, with month-end extensions and the build up to the
Trump presser supporting for most of the day.
- Fed Chair Powell's final address before the blackout period and local data
releases failed to generate any meaningful responses on Friday, given the
- Eurodollar futures sit +0.25 to 1.5 ticks through the reds.
- Local PMI data and the potential for rhetoric from Chinese policymakers eyed