Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes have moved back from session highs as U.S. index futures have
recouped their early losses, and now trade higher, while Japan's Nikkei 225 also
erased its early losses.
- T-Notes last trade virtually unch. in a tight range, with the cash space
closed for Veterans Day holiday limiting activity.
- Eurodollar activity has been extremely limited.
- News flow has been light thus far.
- A speech from Fed's Daly provides the highlight today.
- T-Notes last 118.04, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.182% on Friday.