Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T Notes hit fresh session lows of 130-30 on the back of the latest
official Chinese PMI prints, which revealed an inline m'fing reading and a
stronger than expected non-m'fing print, although the NBS noted that the surveys
were conducted before January 20, so pre-LNY and before Coronavirus worry
- Contract recovered from worst levels, to last trade -0-09 at 131-01, with
yields unchanged to 0.8bp higher, light bear steepening has kicked in post
- U.S. President Trump recently said that the trade deal with Europe is next on
the agenda, per BBG. Note, this is at a campaign rally. Could a deal be rushed
through pre-election? Potentially limiting the scope for change.
- Put spread flow in TYJ0 structures, both via block and on screen, has also
helped the downward impetus in recent trade.
- Eurodollar futures sit 1.5-4.5 ticks lower through the reds.