Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGB futures shed 5 ticks in overnight trade, but bears failed to threaten the 152.00 level.
- LDP Secretary General Nikai has downplayed the prospect of Japanese PM Suga calling a snap election, while he also noted that he would support fresh fiscal stimulus, if required, in an interview with the Nikkei.
- On the corporate credit side, after hours Wednesday saw Rakuten confirm that it has hired banks to issue Y100bn worth of subordinated paper on its behalf.
- The latest BoJ Tankan survey headlines the local docket today, with a particular focus on the CapEx metrics. Elsewhere, 10-Year JGB supply will be eyed.