Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Minister Guedes says:
- Brazil's higher tax collection to become lower taxes
- Brazil to surpass 2015 GDP level
- Brazil's special PIS/COFINS regimes create insecurity
- Brazil must exit the current tax madhouse
- Suggesting moderation in tax reform
- Brazil tax collection shows strength of economic rebound
- Brazil's tax collection is BRL200b above 1H20 level
- Brazil able to move ahead with a bolder tax reform (All BBG)