Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- EURPLN tests above the 4.5500 level. The resistance to watch is 4.5581, 50.0% of the Dec 31 - Jan 7 downleg. A break would represent a bullish short-term development.
- Key support is unchanged at 4.4946, Jan 7 low and a bear trigger. Initial support is at 4.5229, Jan 20 low.
- EURHUF recovers from yesterday's low of 356.32. Price yesterday probed key support at 356.53, Jan 7 low. A clear break lower would open 356.00, 76.4% of the Dec 14 - 31 rally, and below.
- The 50-day EMA at 359.53 offers initial resistance.
- The USDZAR recovery from14.7667, Jan 21 low extends.
- The pair needs to break above 15.3800, Jan 18 high to expose key S/T resistance at 15.6625, Jan 11 high.
- USDTRY is unchanged and consolidating just below the 20-day EMA. 7.5426, Jan 18 high and 7.2406, Jan 7 low are the near-term directional triggers.
- USDRUB remains firm following recent gains. The focus is on 75.9104, the Dec 22 high.