Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- USDMXN is still hovering just above 19.601, Jan 6 low.
- The pair on Jan 11 tested the 50-day EMA at 20.1676 but failed to hold onto gains.
- A clear breach of this average is required to expose resistance at 20.664, the Dec 21 high and an important reversal trigger.
- Key support is 19.6010, Jan 6 low and marks the bear trigger. The primary trend remains bearish.
- USDBRL remains heavy. The pair reversed course Tuesday, trading sharply lower and leaving key resistance at 5.5257, the Nov 13 high intact. The 20-day EMA has been breached, further weakness would open 5.1210, the Jan 4 low.
- USDCLP gapped higher Wednesday but the pullback yesterday filled the gap on the daily chart. Recent gains suggest the trend for now, remains up.
- The focus on 757.18, 76.4% of the Nov 24 - Jan 6 downleg.
- Initial support lies at 726.20, Jan 14 low.