Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDPLN has been retracing lower in the past two days after failing to break through its 3.90 resistance yesterday; support to watch on the downside stands at 3.85, followed by 3.83. On the topside, key resistance remains at 3.98 (March 31 high).
- GBPPLN ticks lower this morning after finding a local high at 5.41 yesterday; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.43, followed by 5.49. On the downside, first support stands at 5.34, followed by 5.30.
- EURPLN ticks lower this morning after failing to break through its 4.60 resistance; a break above that level would have opened the door for a move up to 4.64. On the downside, first resistance stands at 4.57, followed by 4.55 (100DMA).
- PLNJPY has been trending higher in the past few days, currently trading slightly above its 200DMA at 28.39; next level to watch on the topside stands at 28.50, followed by 28.57. On the downside, first support stands at 28.39, followed by 28.
- PLNHUF ticks lower this morning, trading slightly above its 50DMA at 77.96; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 77.54. On the topside, first resistance stands at 78.42 (100DMA), followed by 79.
- CZKPLN has been trending higher in the past week and is currently testing its key resistance at 0.18; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1834, which represents the pair's all time high reached in December 2011. On the downside, first support stands at 0.1788, followed by 0.1780.