Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK has been trending higher amid recent USD strength, currently testing its 100D SMA at 21.46; next level to watch on the topside stands at 21.50, followed by 21.85 (200D SMA). On the downside, first support to watch stands at 21, followed by 20.72.
- EURCZK has been retracing higher in the past week, gradually approaching its 50D SMA at 25.62; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 25.82 (100D SMA). On the downside, first support stands at 25.27.
- GBPCZK ticks lower this morning after failing to break through its 100D SMA at 29.91; the pair is currently trading slightly above its 29.69 support, a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 29.50. On the topside, first resistance to watch above 29.91 stands at 30.
- CZKPLN has been trending higher since the start of the month, gradually approaching its key resistance at 0.1791 (March 30 high); a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1834 (all time high reached in December 2011). On the downside, first support stands at 0.1766 (50D SMA), followed by 0.1758 (100D SMA).
- CZKHUF: momentum looks firm with the pair gradually approaching its 14 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 14.15, which represents the pair all-time high. On the downside, supports to watch are 13.87 (100D SMA), 13.84 (50D SMA) and 13.71 (200D SMA).
- CZKRUB has been retracing amid RUB strength this month, which is partly driven by the firm momentum in oil prices. The pair broke below its 200D SMA at 3.44 this week and is gradually approaching its 3.30 support (this year's low).
- CZKJPY has been consolidating sharply lower in the past week, breaking below its 50D SMA at 5.16 yesterday; next supports to watch on the downside stand at 5.05 (100D SMA) and 5.02 (which represents the 23.6% Fibo retracement of the 4.17 – 5.28 range). On the topside, first level to watch stands at 5.20 followed by key resistance at 5.28. (chart below).