Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCZK ticks lower this morning after finding a local high at 21.82 earlier; first support on the downside stands at 21.60, followed by 21.49 (100DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 21.92, followed by 22.
- EURCZK ticks lower this morning after finding a high at 25.72 yesterday; ST resistance to watch on the topside stands at 25.75 (100DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 25.51 (50DMA, followed by 25.34.
- GBPCZK has been consolidating lower in the past week and is currently testing its 50DMA at 29.70; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 29.50. On the topside, first resistance stands at 29.94 (200DMA), followed by 30.
- CZKHUF ticks higher this morning after finding support at psychological 14 level; key resistance remains at 14.15, which represents the pair's all-time high. On the downside, first support to watch below 14 stands at 13.87 (100DMA).
- CZKPLN continues to trade slightly below its 0.18 resistance; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 0.1834, which represents the pair's all-time high reached in December 2011. On the downside, first support stands at 0.1780, followed by 0.1771 (50DMA).
- CZKRUB has struggled to break through its 200DMA resistance at 3.45 this month; the pair has been oscillating within a narrow 5-figure range between 3.40 and 3.45 in the past two weeks. ST resistance to watch above 3.45 stands at 3.50. On the downside, first support to watch below 3.40 stands at 3.37.
- CZKJPY ticks higher this morning after finding support slightly above the 5 support level; first resistance to watch on the topside stands at 5.10 (100DMA), followed by 5.18 (50DMA). On the downside, first support to watch below 5 stands at 4.93 (200DMA). Key LT support to watch stands at 4.86, which represents the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 4.17 – 5.28 range (2020-2021 low high) and the low of the pair's upward trending channel. (chart below).