Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDHUF ticks lower this morning after finding a local high at 302.70 yesterday; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 305. On the downside, first support stands at 299.50 (50DMA), followed by 297.70 (200DMA).
- EURHUF also ticks lower this morning after nearly testing its 355 resistance yesterday; a break above that level would have opened the door for a move up to 356.80 (200DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 352.50 (100DMA), followed by 350.
- HUFJPY ticks higher this morning after finding support slightly below its 200DMA at 36.35; a break below that level would have opened the door for a move down to 36.05. On the topside, first resistance stands at 36.70, followed by 37. (scale*100).
- CZKHUF ticks higher this morning and is currently trading slightly above its 50DMA at 13.86; next level to watch on the downside stands at 13.84 (200DMA), followed by 13.8250 (100DMA). On the topside, key resistance stands at 14.
- PLNHUF retraces lower this morning after failing to break through its 77 resistance yesterday; next level to watch above that stands at 77.37 (50DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 76.
- GBPHUF has been retracing lower in the past few days after failing to break through its 413.50 resistance, which corresponds to the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 384.40 – 431.50 range. Support to watch on the downside stands at 411.30 (100DMA), followed by 410. On the topside, first resistance to watch above 413.50 stands at 415, followed by 418.30. (chart below).