Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3600 High Jul 20
- RES 3: 1.3486 Low Jun 23 and a former breakout level
- RES 2: 1.3460 High Jul 30
- RES 1: 1.3419 High Sep 29 and the intraday bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.3321 @ 17:24 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 1.3284 Low Sep 22
- SUP 2: 1.3270 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 1.3171 Low Sep 21
- SUP 4: 1.3119 Low Sep 10 and key near-term support
USDCAD edged to new weekly lows Wednesday, but the drop has so far been insufficient to counter the bullish outlook. Recent consolidation appears to be a bull flag reinforcing a positive outlook. A bullish theme follows a break higher Sep 21 that confirmed a short-term corrective cycle. Furthermore, the recent break of 1.3259, Sep 9 high highlights a clear bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus is on 1.3460 next, Jul 30 high. On the downside, 1.3284, Sep 22 low marks initial support.