Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EURHUF is firmer today but despite these gains, remains heavy.
- The cross has recently cleared trendline support drawn off the Jul 31, 2020 low.
- Furthermore, 360.35, 61.8% of the rally between Feb 2 and Mar 18 has been breached as has 358.25, the 76.4% level.
- The clear break of these support levels highlights scope for an extension of the current bear leg and opens 354.87, Feb 2 low.
- Resistance is at 360.17, Apr 8 high.
- EURPLN has rallied sharply today. Yesterday's low of 4.5203 marks a key support and also coincides with 4.5202, 76.4% of the Feb 10 - Mar 29 rally. A clear breach of this support would suggest scope for a deeper pullback towards 4.50 and would open 4.4709, Feb 10 low. Initial resistance is at 4.5751, Apr 8 high.
- USDZAR is still trading closer to recent lows. The pair maintains a bearish S/T tone following the recent move lower from 15.5726, Mar 8 high. Attention is on 14.3966, Feb 24 low. Initial resistance is at 14.8495, the 50-day EMA ahead of 15.1000, Mar 26 high.
- USDTRY is unchanged and still consolidating but maintains a bullish tone. Attention is on key resistance at 8.4704, Mar 22 high. A break of this hurdle would open 8.5793, the Nov 6 high and an important resistance. Key support is at 7.6958, Mar 22 low.
- USDRUB traded higher Apr 7 registering a high print of 78.0406 before pulling back. 77.7370, 61.8% retracement of the Nov 2020 - Mar downleg has been probed. A clear break would open 78.9651, the 76.4% level. 75.2275 marks support, Mar 31 low.