Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FI markets have recovered off earlier lows and attention turns to key near-term resistance levels. Key chart points to watch are:
- Bunds (U0) - 176.95, bear channel resistance drawn off the Aug 5 high and 177.37, Aug 17 high.
- Gilts(Z0) - 135.86, trendline resistance drawn off the Aug 4 high and 136.43, Aug 24 high.
- BTPs(U0) - 148.27, Aug 20 trend high and the key bull trigger. Initial resistance is at 147.77, Aug 27 high.
- Treasuries(Z0) - 139-19+, Aug 21 and 24 and an important short-term reversal trigger.