Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
The pair has this week resumed the downtrend, extending weakness below 15.00.
- A bear channel drawn off the Apr 24 high, highlights the broader parameters of the current downtrend.
- The base intersects at 13.9459 and represents a medium-term objective.
- Ahead of this level, scope is seen for weakness towards 14.2741, Jan 23 low.
- Initial resistance is at 14.8800, low Dec 9 and a recent breakout level.
- Support levels that lie ahead:
- SUP 1: 14.5239 Low Jan 29
- SUP 2: 14.2741 Low Jan 23
- SUP 3: 14.0633 1.236 proj of Apr - Jun downleg from the Aug high
- SUP 4: 13.9326 Low Jan 2 and a major support