Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today
sell A$900mln of 2.25% May 2028 bonds, issue #TB149.
- The line was last sold on October 6 for A$700mln, the sale drew an average
yield of 2.8410% and was covered 4.5571x.
- The issue currently has A$21.2bln outstanding with a modified duration of 9.2
- The paper is part of the underlying basket for the 10-Year future which should
support demand at the auction.