Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) announces
planned transactions for next week:
- On Wednesday 3 October 2018 a tender for the issue of A$500mn of the 3.25% 21
April 2029 Bond is planned to be held.
- On Thursday 4 October 2018 a tender for the issue of A$500mn of Treasury Notes
maturing on 7 December 2018 is planned to be held.
- On Friday 5 October 2018 a tender for the issue of A$500mn of the 2.25% 21
November 2022 Bond is planned to be held.