Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today
sell A$500mn of the 3.25% 21 Apr 2029 Bond, issue #TB1138.
- The line was last sold on May 11 2018 for A$1.0bn. The sale drew an average
yield of 2.7842%, a high yield of 2.7850%, with 78.3% allotted at the high yield
and was covered 3.9080x. There was 39 bidders, 11 of which were successful and 6
were allocated in full.
- The line has $22.7bn outstanding with a modified duration of 8.83 years.
- The Bond forms part of the futures basket for XMZ8.
- The line's yield has operated in a ~24bp range over the last month or so, last
sitting around the middle of that range at 2.6645%.
- The line looks fairly priced in ASW & Z-spread terms, if not slightly more
appealing than the nearby Nov 2029 line.
- Results due at 0200BST/1100AEST.