Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$500mn
of the 3.25% 21 Apr 2029 Bond, issue #TB138:
- Average Yield: 2.6465% (prev. 2.7842%)
- High Yield: 2.6475% (prev. 2.7850%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.9700x (prev. 3.9080x)
- Allotted at high yield: 43.2% (prev. 78.3%)
- bidders 37 (prev. 39), successful 12 (prev. 11), allocated in full 4 (prev. 6)