Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today
sell A$150mn of the 1.25% 21 February 2022 I/L bond, issue #CAIN409.
- The line was last sold on August 28 2018 for A$150mn. The sale drew an average
yield of 0.3481%, a high yield of 0.3575% and was covered 5.000x. There were 31
bidders, 7 of which were successful and 5 were allocated in full.
- The line has A$5.99bn outstanding with a modified duration of 3.19 years.
- 5-Year break-evens sit towards the bottom end of their YtD range at 1.651%,
just above the recent cycle low.
- Results due at 0000GMT/1100AEDT.