Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) announces
planned transactions for next week:
- On Monday 26 November 2018 a tender for the issue of A$600mn of the 2.75% 21
November 2028 bond line is planned to be held.
- On Monday 26 November 2018 a tender for the repurchase of a combined total of
A$600mn across the 4.50% 15 April 2020 and 1.75% 21 November 2020 bond lines is
planned to be held. The AOFM does not plan to conduct any further buyback
tenders for the 2.75% 21 October 2019 Treasury Bond line.
- On Tuesday 27 November 2018 a tender for the issue of A$150mn of the 0.75% 21
November 2027 I/L bond line is planned to be held.
- On Wednesday 28 November 2018 a tender for the issue of A$1.0bn of the 2.25%
21 November 2022 bond line is planned to be held.