Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) announces
planned transactions for next week:
- On Monday 14 January 2019 a tender for the issue of $1,000 million of the
2.50% 21 May 2030 bond line is planned to be held.
- On Monday 14 January 2019 a tender for the repurchase of a combined total of
A$1,000 million across the 4.50% 15 April 2020 and 1.75% 21 November 2020 bond
lines is planned to be held.
- On Thursday 17 January 2019 a tender for the issue of A$500 million of
Treasury Notes maturing on 12 April 2019 is planned to be held.
- The next tender for the issue of Treasury Indexed Bonds is planned to be held
on Tuesday 12 February 2019