Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The continued deepening of coronavirus angst, which resulted in a
heavy session for U.S. equity markets, put a bid in during SYCOM trade, but
neither of the major futures contracts managed to test their recent highs,
before easing off in early Sydney trade after a late fade from highs in U.S.
Tsys. 10s underperformed further vs U.S. Tsys, with that spread at ~-45.0bp as I
- YM +2.0 and XM +2.5 at typing.
- Bills sit 1-2 ticks higher through the reds.
- Source notes that flows in the short-end have started to see a little more
outright receiving interest in RBA meeting dates, alongside the usual OIS
- Completed construction work gets the GDP inputs underway today, while we will
also see A$800mn worth of ACGB 1.50% 21 June 2031 supply.