Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: The early morning sell-off in US TSYs has subsided, with yields
edging lower after 0900GMT. Yields are broadly ~1bp higher on the day. Current
yield levels: 2-year 2.471%, 10-year 2.647%, 30-year 2.984%.
- The 2s10s spread has traded up to 17.5bps from 16.1bps, while 2s30s is holding
near the previous close.
- The Mar-19 TSY future trades at 122.08+ near the bottom of the day's range.
- The Eurodollar futures strip is 0.5-2.5 ticks lower.
- LIBOR fixes continue to push lower with the 3m fixing at 2.6880% down from
- The data calendar remains disjointed, with no major releases planned for
today. Tomorrow will see the release of the December JOLTS report and the NFIB
Small Business Index for January.