Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: The JGB curve reversed course on Thursday, recording a session of
bear-steepening after 2 sessions of notable flattening. This was facilitated by
a recovery in broader risk sentiment, as equities ticked higher.
- The latest 2-Year JGB auction cleared smoothly, which supported shorter dated
paper, while month-end extensions perhaps limited the downside across the curve.
- The BoJ has kept its purchasing ranges unchanged from May, in line with
- The BoJ will conduct Rinban operations covering the 5-10 Year bucket today.
- Barclays suggest that "today could see buyers take a slight upper hand on the
back of risk-off flows, led by the super-long end, where supply and demand is
expected to be solid in the first half of the month."