Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
FOREX: The last day of the trading year went pretty much as expected with the
dollar remaining under pressure and XAU becoming the new king.
- The release of stronger than expected German HICP data has very little effect
on the Euro with the rate just hovering under $1.2000.
- As expected the 4PM WMR saw eur/usd spike to a 3 month high of $1.2026. The
dollar also lost ground to the Aussie printing highs of $0.7825.
- Gold printed a high of $1307.05 which continued to add weight on the green