Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The major futures contracts operate around the middle of their
respective SYCOM ranges, with YM -0.5 and XM -1.0 at typing.
- Outside of following the broader gyrations in risk evident in overnight trade,
the highlight was Moody's affirming Australia's Aaa sovereign credit rating,
maintaining its stable outlook (decision issued in European hours).
- On the local front, focus continues to fall on the uptick in COVID-19 cases in
Victoria (which are still shallow by international standards), with one new
COVID-19 death registered in the state.
- Corporate issuance has seen WSO Finance launch a minimum A$100mn round of A$
- Bills sit unchanged to 1 tick lower through the reds.
- Skilled vacancy data and A$2.0bn worth of ACGB 3.25% 21 Apr 2029 supply
headline the local docket today.