Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space has stuck to a tight range in SFE dealing, with 3-Year
Bond futures last trading 0.5 ticks higher at at 97.715, while 10-Year Bond
futures trade a 1.0 tick softer at 97.110.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential has continued to steepen, last
trading some 2.6bp steeper at 61.7bp, while the AU/US 10-Year spread operates at
- There has been little in the way of catalysts for traders to take cues from
today, meaning that the space has stuck to a tight range.
- The longer end of the curve continues to be subject to the gyrations seen in
the US curve.
- 3-Month BBSW fixed unchanged today, with the white and red bill contracts last
trading 1 to 3 ticks softer than settlement.