Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The space was subjected to a bout of heavy selling ahead of
yesterday's SFE close (on decent volume), with little in the way of clear
reasoning apparent, outside of forced business into month/quarter/FY end and
maybe a relatively thin bid to hit.
- Futures then stuck to a tight range on SYCOM, and have witnessed a very
limited start to SFE trade ahead of today's RBA MonPol decision. As a reminder,
the majority of analysts are looking for a 25bp cut, while the IB strip prices
an ~80% chance of such a move. Please use the following link to access our
extensive preview of the decision:
- YM last +0.5 with XM also +0.5.
- Bills sit unchanged to 1.0 tick higher on the day.
- In terms of semi-issuance, we have learnt that SAFA has no intention to access
term markets in the coming month.
- Outside of the RBA decision, RBA Governor Lowe will make an address later in
the day, with CoreLogic House price data & building approvals also due.