Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILTS: The UK DMO announced agenda for consultation meeting with GEMMs &
end-investor to discuss Gilt issuance in the Oct to Dec quarter.
- Short Gilts (3 auctions): The DMO said it envisages re-opening 0.75% 2023 Gilt
at least twice. Views are sought on this and any other short conventional
candidates for issuance in the quarter, bearing in mind the impact on the
near-term redemption profile.
- Medium Gilts (2 auctions): The DMO envisages re-opening 1.25% 2027 Gilt at
least once in the quarter. Views are sought on this and any other medium
conventional candidates for issuance Oct-Dec quarter.
- Long (2 auctions): the DMO welcomes views on candidates for, and the
sequencing of, long gilt auctions in Oct-Dec quarter.
- IL Gilts (3 auctions): The DMO welcomes views on candidates for, and the
sequencing of, index-linked gilt auctions in the quarter. Views should take into
account index-linked issuance via syndication in Oct-Dec.