Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA: The US and China should stay rational and calm to cooperate on services,
cross-border e-commerce, energy and infrastructure, as well as to solve current
trade tensions, Wang Huiyao, President of the Center for China and Globalization
(CCG) and Counsellor for the State Council, said in an article emailed to MNI.
- There is considerable room for further growth in China-US trade in services,
particularly in tourism, education, and cultural services, Wang said.
- China has a rapidly growing cross-border e-commerce market that could help to
reduce the U.S.'s trade deficit and create employment opportunities, he said.
- China is the ideal market to absorb rising U.S. energy exports in the coming
years, Wang stated.
- China's accumulated capital and expertise in infrastructure can contribute to
President Trump's call for investment in transport networks, he added.