Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: The US data calendar continues to feel the effect of the recent
government shutdown, with no significant releases expected today. San Francisco
Fed President Mary Daly will speak later today (1815GMT) in a moderated
discussion at an annual economic forecast conference.
- US TSY yields are broadly 1-1.5bp lower on the day with the curve close to
unch. Current yield levels: 2-year 2.471%, 10-year 2.643%, 30-year 2.9897%.
- The Mar-19 TSY future trades at 122-10 near the top of the day's range.
- US breakevens are broadly unchanged. The 5-year trades at 1.708%.
- Euro$ futures are 0.5-1.0 ticks higher.
- The broad dollar index is trading close to flat on the day, while equities are
a touch softer.