Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: There is little movement on Tuesday morning in the EGB space but
the market is being bombarded by supply and prepping has begun. The 10Y Bund
yield is currently unchanged at 0.444%
- Spanish bonds are fairly quiet today with the 10Y spread to Germany 1.1bp
wider. Indeed, the Italian curve is slightly weaker with the Bund-BTP spread
1.6bp wider today.
- Today's supply comes from a Bundei 2026, a Finnish 5Y and joined by a 6Y EFSF
and a recently announced 30Y Slovakian deal. There are a lot of deals this week
but sizes are small and net of redemptions and coupons, supply is close to flat.
- The US market returns from yesterday's holiday and there is a days' lull
before the US equity earnings season gets underway. Given the elevated level of
equities, this period requires additional monitoring from a fixed income
- This evening the President of Catalonia is due to make a speech to the Catalan