Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: *Timeline of key events
- Mid-Nov EU leaders may hold a 'no-deal' Brexit summit to deal with the
potential consequences of the UK leaving the bloc without a deal.
- Nov 20 CBI Nov Industrial Trends Survey at 1100GMT
- Nov 21 PSNB ex Banking Groups at 0930GMT
- Nov 22-23 Possible EU-UK agreement of final draft text of withdrawal agreement
- Nov 25 Possible special EU Brexit Summit
- Nov 27 CBI Nov Distributive Trades at 1100GMT
- Nov 29 Oct M4 Money Supply at 0930GMT
- Nov 29 Oct Mortgage Approvals at 0930GMT
- Dec 01 Possible implementation of contingency plans for "no-deal" Brexit
- Dec 03 Nov Manufacturing PMI at 0930GMT
- Dec 04 Nov Construction PMI at 0930GMT
- Dec 04 Nov Industrial PMI at 0930GMT
- Dec 05 Nov Services PMI at 0930GMT
- Dec 06 UK sovereign debt rated by Moody's