Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3677 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Selloff
- RES 3: 1.3514 High Dec 13, 2019
- RES 2: 1.3312 1.00 proj of Mar 20 - Apr 14 rally from May 18 low
- RES 1: 1.3296 High Dec 31, 2019 / Aug 27
- PRICE: 1.3284 @ 10:47 BST Aug 28
- SUP 1: 1.3117 Low Aug 26
- SUP 2: 1.3054 Low Aug 24 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.3005 Low Aug 12
- SUP 4: 1.2982 Low Aug 4 and a key support
USD is pushing higher and has confirmed a print above yesterday's high of 1.3284, boosting the pair to the best levels of 2020, at 1.3296. Clearance of the former bull trigger at 1.3267, Aug 19 high has strengthened the upside argument. Additional follow through would reinforce positive conditions and open 1.3312 initially, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, 1.3054 marks the key near-term support, Aug 24 low.