Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Trading mildly lower, at/near overnight lows, curves mixed, narrow
ranges on modest volume (TYM<260k). Muted action ahead CPI, March FOMC minutes
release this afternoon. Equities bouncing after Tue's sale (SPX +7.0, 2889.5);
US$ index lower (DXY -.103, 96.903).
- Overnight flow includes fast$ bought short end earlier, foreign bank selling
5s, fast- and real$ selling 10s.
- Eurodollar future steady to mildly lower, selling in lead quarterly after
latest 3M LIBOR rebounds +0.0223 to 2.6035% (+0.0114/wk); decent swap-tied
selling in 2s as well.
- On tap for Wednesday: CPI; Atlanta Fed inflation; Mar Kansas City Fed LMCI;
Mar Treasury budget balance; March FOMC minutes. Tsy $24B 10Y note auction
(9128286B1). Fed VC Richard Clarida on IR benchmark reform (1150ET).
- The 2-Yr yield is down 1.6bps at 2.3456%, 5-Yr is down 2.3bps at 2.3038%,
10-Yr is down 2.2bps at 2.5006%, and 30-Yr is down 1.3bps at 2.9141%.