Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading moderately higher after scaling back earlier gains
during London hours. Equities little firmer (emini +3.0, 2432.5), gold higher
(+7.43, 1295.49), oil little firmer (WTI +0.11, 47.20). Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 7/32 at 168-14 (168-00L/168-25H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 6/32 at 155-28 (155-16L/156-04H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 3/64 at 126-26 (126-21.5L/126-27.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 1.5/32 at 118-18.75 (118-16.25L/118-19.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up .25/32 at 108-08 (108-07.5L/108-08.5H)