Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US EURODLR FUTURES: Trading steady to mildly lower, short end recedes after 3M
LIBOR set +0.0093 to 2.3419% (+0.0061/wk). Reds inversion vs. Greens-Blues hold
steady. Current White pack (Sep'18-Jun'19):
* Sep'18 -0.010 at 97.530
* Dec'18 -0.005 at 97.330
* Jun'19 +0.000 at 97.205
* Jun'19 +0.000 at 97.110
* Red pack (Sep'19-Jun'20) stead to +0.005
* Green pack (Sep'20-Jun'21) steady
* Blue pack (Sep'21-Jun'21) steady to +0.005
* Gold pack (Sep'22-Jun'22) steady to +0.005