Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: Treasuries prices ended a short yr-end Friday higher amid 2way
flow, light volume. Earlier real/fast$ selling in cash long end followed by
month-end buying; much mo-end buy done earlier in week, said traders.
- The 10-yr note saw fairly steady bid. Weak US$/yen helped Tsys amid FX-tied
- US stocks began higher then pared gain; sources cite US Pres Trump Tweet that
cited poor US Postal Service performance vs Amazon, said they shd be "charging
MUCH MORE!" (AMZN -7.629 at 1178.471). Apple shares declined (AAPL-1.03 at
170.05). Sources noted GS shrs ebbed after forecasted "$5Bln hit to qrtrly and
FY earnings due to new tax law;" (GS shrs cut loss to 73c.)
- Some exited prior curve steepeners during day.
- OVERNIGHT RP: Treasury Genl Coll open 1.80%, then 1.65%, 1.90%, 1.85% midmorn;
- US HIGH-GRADE CORPORATE BONDS: No issuance Fri; Brazil, Philippines eye New
Yr. TSYS 1PM ET: 2Y 1.891%; 3Y 1.976%; 5Y 2.211%; 7Y 2.335%; 10Y 2.413%; 30Y